Tuesday, July 28, 2026

New Blog - Ratspike and Renegades


I have launched my new sci-fi and fantasy blog today.  I hope it will be of some interest to some of my regular readers. It covers a wide range of subject from art to books, lots of figures, games and  associated memories. All of it will fall under the general heading of Science Fiction and Fantasy. You will find that the products of Games Workshop feature heavily, but my Games Workshop interests are more what could be called 'Oldhammer' rather than the current, or even recent, production. I stopped buying new product almost a decade ago and focus mainly on pre 1990 figures and games. Click here Ratspike and Renegades to see the first post. I will post a second entry within 48 hours to give a better flavour of the somewhat eclectic mix that I have planned.

Hope to see you over on the other side!

Tara a bit! 


No comments:

Post a Comment